1. Participation instructions:
Each ID-authenticated customer can choose to participate in a certain level of activity if the newly added deposit amount (excluding inter-account internal transfer and IB internal transfer) reaches the corresponding amount during the event period. The deposit amount on different days cannot be accumulated. Each customer is only allowed to participate in this event once. To participate, you need to send an email to [email protected] through your registered email address to apply. The email is in the following format:
Email subject: MT4 account xx apply to participate in gift activities.
Email content: I am XX, MT4 account XX, deposit XX at XX time, and now apply to participate in the activity of XX deposit file.
2. Withdrawal instructions:
During the period of participation in the event, only the part other than the principal is allowed to withdraw, otherwise it will be deemed as a waiver of the qualification for the event.
3. Receipt instructions:
Customers who have completed the event, please send an email to [email protected] to apply for the corresponding gift through your registered email address. The email is in the following format:
Email subject: MT4 account xx apply for xx prizes.
Email content: I am XX, MT4 account XX, deposit XX at XX time, XX hands have been traded so far, now I am applying for XX prizes.
Recipient: nameXX, phoneXX, recipient address XX.
Each customer can only choose one prize settlement corresponding to a certain level of deposit amount.
4. Lot description:
Participating customers will be counted as active lots only when they have opened a new position after depositing and held positions for 10 minutes, and the customer must close the position within 45 natural days to complete the trading lot requirements. The above-mentioned required lot size is limited to STD standard account, and the required lot size of PRO account is *1.3 times of the above-mentioned lot size.
5. The trading volume of index CFD products is not included in the number of active lots.
6. RedstoneFx is not responsible for any problems or losses that may occur to event participants, including any damages or losses that occur during event participation. Trading of foreign exchange and its derivatives CFDs is highly risky, and the amount of loss may exceed your original investment principal. Please consider carefully and dispose of trading funds carefully.
7. Once a customer is found to have cheated, he will be disqualified directly (cheating includes but not limited to lock-up, arbitrage, order-scaling, hedging, etc.).
8. Customers participating in this activity cannot participate in other activities at the same time.
9. Once you apply to participate in this event, it means that you have accepted and are willing to abide by all the terms and conditions of this event.
10. The final interpretation right of this event belongs to RedstoneFx, and we reserve the right to modify the rules of the event without notifying participants.